Needing help with a basic app

Hello, I have built a pretty basic app I call Trip Calculator to assist in planning vehicle trips. I need help on one portion of it. It is designed so that I enter the Litres per 100 kmโ€™s, Distance in Kmโ€™s and Litre cost in $. The results I am looking for are Total Litres and Total Cost. Iโ€™ve managed all of that so far.

What I need help with isโ€ฆ I want to see the answers/results on the same screen and am unsure how to do that. Also, as this will be a calculator, I do not need to save the entries in the spreadsheet as there is no need as it is a one time calculation, as needed. Right now it saves the entries and I get a warning that โ€œThere is already a row with the keyโ€โ€ฆ" when I enter the Litres per 100 kmโ€™s more than once.

Iโ€™ve built several other basic apps for self use and this is my first attempt at this type of app. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this is my first time in this forum, so please bare with me if Iโ€™m not in the right thread or not speaking the correct โ€œapp creatorsโ€ language.

Andy

0 3 333
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

No worries If you donโ€™t need to save anything, you could do that calculation with the Usersettings table. Have you tried to use that?

Thanks Aleski. I have it working right now to my satisfaction. As in anything else, itโ€™s a work in progress. Appreciate your help.

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space