Needing help with a basic app

Hello, I have built a pretty basic app I call Trip Calculator to assist in planning vehicle trips. I need help on one portion of it. It is designed so that I enter the Litres per 100 km’s, Distance in Km’s and Litre cost in $. The results I am looking for are Total Litres and Total Cost. I’ve managed all of that so far.

What I need help with is… I want to see the answers/results on the same screen and am unsure how to do that. Also, as this will be a calculator, I do not need to save the entries in the spreadsheet as there is no need as it is a one time calculation, as needed. Right now it saves the entries and I get a warning that “There is already a row with the key”…" when I enter the Litres per 100 km’s more than once.

I’ve built several other basic apps for self use and this is my first attempt at this type of app. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, this is my first time in this forum, so please bare with me if I’m not in the right thread or not speaking the correct “app creators” language.

Andy

0 3 332
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

No worries If you don’t need to save anything, you could do that calculation with the Usersettings table. Have you tried to use that?

Thanks Aleski. I have it working right now to my satisfaction. As in anything else, it’s a work in progress. Appreciate your help.

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space