Negative Percent

I have a table that has an percent column tracking all day codes which covers 26 sites. Most of the time the percent is correct because the all day code is populated, I have a few sites that populate it a different way. For example:

EmployeePercent ReportedActual
Jim 1000
John8515
Steve6238
Paul4060

I need to report the actual or negative number rather than what is reported, Any ideas?

Solved Solved
0 3 77
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think your saying that much of the time you need to show the Percent Reported column but in some cases you need to show the Actual column?  I assume when it has a value.

If that's correct, then I would solve this by adding a third column that has an App formula like:

IF(ISNOTBLANK([Actual]), [Actual], [Percent Reported])

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I think your saying that much of the time you need to show the Percent Reported column but in some cases you need to show the Actual column?  I assume when it has a value.

If that's correct, then I would solve this by adding a third column that has an App formula like:

IF(ISNOTBLANK([Actual]), [Actual], [Percent Reported])

Sort of, I need a calaculation to give me the remainder of what is reported but for only one site. so it would be like 

And([Site] = "Santa Fe", [Percent Reported] = "100"), [Percent] = "0"

And([Site] = "Santa Fe", [Percent Reported] = "99"), [Percent] = "1"

And([Site] = "Santa Fe", [Percent Reported] = "98"), [Percent] = "2"

And([Site] = "Santa Fe", [Percent Reported] = "97"), [Percent] = "3"

And so on. I would like a remainder formula that does that rather than a line of code for each percent reported. 

After looking at the data the negative number wont work either.

Top Labels in this Space