Nesting Same Rows for Multiple Parental Rows and Sorting from Parental Data View

Ymm
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I have been working on a project that involves tour groups, customer groups, and customer data. The relationship structure is as follows: tour (parent) - customer groups (child) - customer data (grandchild). In the customer data table, there is a column for the group name, which I successfully link to the tour table as a nested row when the group size is smaller than the maximum allowed for a tour (let's say 10).

However, I am encountering difficulties when the group size exceeds 10. In such cases, I would like to have multiple tours with the same group name, and retrieve all the customer data associated with that group. The user, who could be a tour guide, should be able to select and allocate the tour ID to the rows containing the names of their tour participants from the listed customer data. This would enable us to create a customer list for each tour.

I have been struggling with this challenge for over a week, and I would greatly appreciate any ideas or assistance you can provide!! Thank you for your help!

0 1 78
1 REPLY 1

You should study this guide, especially the two links under the part "Many-to-Many relationships".

Data: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space