New AppSheet data limits published on or about 14-MAR-2024

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/12653576?hl=en

The preview limit of 10,000 rows for all accounts has been changed to 1000 (free), 2500 (Starter and Core), 200,000 Enterprise.

Other limits and restrictions such apply but I'll focus on the row count limit.

Enterprise pricing is not published.  I've asked sales about it on another matter but not yet received a reply so I don't know what I'm looking at.

First question, am I reading this right?  Perhaps I am mistaken.  I hope I am.

Second, has anyone else encountered this and what are your thoughts, actions?

Clients of mine have made a decision to go with AppSheet on the basis of my presenting the Preview limits published on or about 02-JUN-23.  I'm worried I've let them down.  I did not anticipate such a significant reduction in limits for the Core plan and for their to be no published paid plan with a production-ready row limit.

Here's hoping I've got this wrong.

1 4 210
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, you have understood those limits properly, unfortunately.

Thanks @AleksiAlkio , Support just responded with the following which gives some encouragement because I did not appreciate that they apply to AppSheet DB and not Sheets or other backends.

"... suggest you to use google sheet as an alternate for the AppSheet database. This will give you more exposure with the lower plan as well as there are no such limit with the google sheet"

Yet another reason to NOT use Google Tables (oh, I'm sorry... I meant AppSheet Databases) and another nail in the โšฐ. ๐Ÿ˜“

• Do yourself a favor and migrate to Google Sheets - so much easier (on multiple fronts)MultiTech_0-1711898104849.png

@MattJP wrote:

Enterprise pricing is not published

Even if it was, good luck getting one! 

Unless you're a company that's going to pay many thousands per month, they're not that interested in talking to you.  You'll get the run around, have to open support ticket after support ticket, talk to at least 3 sales people, etc. etc.   (You can find at least a dozen (recent) posts of  people talking about this problem with getting an enterprise license.)

If you migrate your data to a google sheet and stick to the Core license, you'll be okay - depending on the level of data your system produces. 

• This setup is the tried and true for Appsheet.

Yeah, I didn't appreciate that the limit did not apply to Sheets until support set me straight.  Most of my stuff is on Sheets anyway.

Top Labels in this Space