New Bug Encountered: Add new row action -iferror(__ Xludf Dummyfunction appsheet

when Appsheet add a new row, from action behavior, on my google spreadsheet, it include formula = iferror(__ Xludf Dummyfunction appsheet…)7.26), and it cause a error for a result.
Its a bug or its a expect result?

I’m trying to have chart on app using a AVERAGE.WEIGHTED formula on google spreadsheet (to have a percentual progress of construction site) from avanco fisico table, filtered by obra column (constriction site). The action is every time user add new data on avanço fisico, appsheet should add a new row on avanço semanal using name obra from advance fisico and spreadsheet formula should calculate it, but I have error result.

*I hope you understand me, sorry for may bad English.

0 2 679
2 REPLIES 2

I can investigate if you provide:

1. Your account id
  2. The app name
  3. The table name
  4. The column name
  5. The exact steps to reproduce the problem.

If it involved a regenerate, I will need your permission to do the regenerate several times while I debug the problem That could take several hours.

Ok no problem, but have to say I’m still on trial, and din’t deploy the app, ok?!

1. Your account id: apps.expace@google.com
  2. The app name : Controle obras semanal
  3. The table name: Avanco fisico and advance semanal
  4. The column name obra
  5. The exact steps to reproduce the problem.
  • go to lista de obras - >. choose. of list -> go to medição diaria - add new - choose one option I.E.semana 02 - and complete de percent on rest of form. - Save
    Go back after de app update look de chart, it not display any value.
    I can share google sheet to you look the table error, if you need.

Thanks a lot.

Lucas

Top Labels in this Space