New Bug Encountered: App crashes after deleting an unused table

My app crashed and gave error message: Table not found.

Basically, I think what happened is that the app started with a google sheet and then as I progressed I ended up using different sheets. So after a while I ended up deleting a sheet. Even though the sheet was no longer part of any structure or view it gave me an error of a missing table.

After re-adding the table just for the sake of keeping a stable app it still gives me an error to contact the app creator.

I tried installing previous versions but this does not work.

Please help

0 6 460
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please provide a screenshot of the error.

As requested here is a collage of screenshots.

Initially the app said table missing when I deleted an unused table. So I added the table back in hope that this would fix it. Instead, it gives the error showing in the screenshot. I think itโ€™s related to this because I received errors on the dashboard views. After deleting all the views in the dashboard it still gave me an error.

See photo for more information.

What does MORE INFO in the error message tell you when you click it?

Have you tried deleting and recreating the dashboard view itself?

Just tried.

Yeah, that worked.

I was hoping to avoid loosing all that work of building the views since there were multiple entries, but I guess itโ€™s the only compromise if I want to continue using the app in a timely manner.

Itโ€™s a weird bug with appsheet still however. itโ€™s like the error stays embedded and only deleting it resets it, because since I had deleted each view entry you would assume that ir should have had the same effect since without any entries there is no link to data.

Odd, but iโ€™m glad it works. Thanks for your help

Top Labels in this Space