New Bug Encountered: Dismissing About screen does not display set initial screen

Happens with both form factor on development computer as well as iPhone (latest OS). Happens on multiple views set up as initial screens.

Solved Solved
0 11 626
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

morgan

Hey everyone!

I’ve fixed this issue and you should see it by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for your patience!

Morgan

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

tony1

Adding @morgan

morgan

Hey everyone!

I’ve fixed this issue and you should see it by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for your patience!

Morgan

Thank you very much. Seems to work properly now.

Spoke too soon. Still not working properly on the iPhone.

The update expected today ended up getting delayed and is now set to go out next week. I think we may be able to pull out the fix for this problem and see if we can release that tonight.

@RobertLerner The fix is live now, so let me know if you continue to see the problem. You may need to kill and restart the app to see it take effect.

Adam, thanks very much. The app now displays the initial view correctly. But (as discussed on the related post) the explanatory text is still not displayed - I presume because the icon is too large. Can anything be done about that?

I see, it looks like multiple fixes were set to go out on Friday and then didn’t get released because that update was delayed. The smaller update that went out Friday night only included the fix for the view not showing up after dismissing the page. The other ones will most likely go out tomorrow morning or early afternoon.

Thank you very much.

Adam - The user guidance text still does not appear. I’ll assume that AppSheet for some reason is not able to accomplish this. This is disappointing, because in my opinion that field was needed for copyrights and legal disclaimers.

morgan

Hey everyone, I’ve added the User Guidance description in the about page, so you will see this rolling out it in the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

Top Labels in this Space