New Bug Encountered: Emulator - click to navigate to a view is not working

I noticed that sometimes clicking the emulator “View” hyperlink does not take me to the specified view. Just brings me to the view tab.
I noticed this only seems to happen for views that I have named with ellipses (…) on the end. Wondering if that is the cause.
2X_c_ce96d78ea8346f6d0972b7735bd8b16bbd2e4dfe.png

Funny thing is, not having this feature makes the editor workflow soooo much harder. You only miss the slick features when they are gone!

0 5 328
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

I also find that sometimes the views names dont show at all

They only came back after refreshing my browser.

Same experience here. Sometimes no view or data source showing. Then I ran into the strange behavior that even when link showed only the … ones did not work at all. Very odd

tony1

@Mike Yes, the deep links are broken for components that have a . in them. That’s a bug. You can see why: when you click a deep link, it appends something like UX.Views.MyView to the URL, using . as a separator between parts. I’ll look into it.

@tony - now that makes sense. I assumed that was an issue. I can just change the view name to resolve but wanted you guys to know.

Not sure why I have been seeing completely missing links as well lately (like @Lynn).

Again. Thanks for always checking things out. I am sure you all have a lot on your plates.

Top Labels in this Space