New Bug Encountered: Error: user 'xxxxxxx' does not have a valid 'google' account/n

Ummmmโ€ฆyes I do. In fact just logged back into your website via Google OAUTH without an issue. Android app is whatโ€™s giving me the problem. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, which presented me with multiple โ€˜login usingโ€™ options โ€“ Google, Dropbox, Microsoft et al โ€“ selected Google, granted AppSheet the default perms you asked for and stillโ€ฆ

Error: user โ€˜xxxxxxxxโ€™ does not have a valid โ€˜googleโ€™ account/n

A pity because your app seemed promising. As a hardcore db jock I frequently get asked if itโ€™s ok to โ€œuse Google Sheets as a databaseโ€ to which I normally reply โ€œonly if you can find an add-on or two that will help you with data entry, dupe cleaning etc.โ€

I WAS going to recommend you guys but hadnโ€™t logged in to your app in quite a while, so wanted to get reacquainted with it to see if my recommendation would change any.

Any oh yeah, now itโ€™s changed. I see that once weโ€™ve been away for you app long enough for its token to expire ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE and itโ€™s pretty much impossible to continue using any forms you may have tweaked/created previously.

Very disappointing.

P.S. Googling this error I see that it is quite common, so itโ€™s definitely not us, itโ€™s YOU.

Pls email replies to the email address you have on file for me, but as Googleโ€™s spam filters have decayed into shit over the past decade it will almost certainly be spam-foldered (and NO I refuse to play whack-a-mole by constantly adding new whitelisted domains to the literally hundreds Iโ€™ve had to add over the years; I am DONE with whitelisting! Gmailโ€™s original spam filter (Brightmail) was the greatest thing Iโ€™d ever seen. Almost nonexistent false positives. Today? At least 20% of my Gmail spam folder are false positives, and I refuse to make this MY job, especially since Google USED TO have this problem solved).

0 4 22.8K
4 REPLIES 4

@Chris_Hall Sorry to hear that you have troubles with the login. Please try to sign out from My Account > Signout and then Signin with your Google account that is tied to your Appsheet app.

@Chris_Hall Iโ€™m sorry this has been such a hassle. Have you had a chance to try the steps @Aleksi recommended? Please let us know if that helped resolve.

I have the same issue. The app doesnโ€™t work. The suggested steps kind of stupid and donโ€™t work.

Hi Chris,
Did you figure this out? I have the same issue

Top Labels in this Space