New Bug Encountered: IOS App (Square Box Loading)

IOS App bug? keep loading with square box with no wording or loading bar.

0 7 366
7 REPLIES 7

Would you please send this request with details to support@appsheet.com so we could debug the reason for this. We would need to knowโ€ฆ
#1 - Your account ID number
#2 - App name
#3 - What device are you using
#4 - Your OS version numer
#5 - The Appsheet app version number that you have downloaded from App Store
#6 - Is this happening only with this app

Thanks

Hi Aleksi,

#1 - Account ID: 650520
#2 - all the apps in this account
#3 - Ipad 6th gen
#4 - IOS 12.4
#5 - 12.5
#6 - Yes, only AppSheet based apps.

With kind regards

hi Living_Wing,

we are experiencing the same issue on our iPads IOS 12.4.
multiple iPads are experiencing this issue.

Valiant from Gebrema

@gebrema Thanks

For those who are seeing this problem exclusively on iOS, could you please try to uninstall/reinstall AppSheet (from iTunes ---- not just reinstall your app icon). Does it start working after that? This will help us pinpoint the root cause. We have some customers reporting that doing this got their apps working. Thanks

We are actively investigating the iOS device app loading issue. Part of our investigation, we are finding that we can load the applications through the app gallery if you can access it, even if the apps do not load from the shortcut. I hope that it can temporarily unblock some of you and allow you to load your apps without needing to uninstall the entire Appsheet application. Please let us know if this workaround works for you as well, as we continue to look for the root cause of this and address it altogether.
We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience and are hard at work getting to the bottom of it.
Thank you

Hi. It seems i did a reinstall many times yesterday but i just did another reinstall just awhile ago and now it is fixed ! thanks god.

Top Labels in this Space