New Bug Encountered: Interactive mode not working

I have a dashboard set up with 6 graphs (2 histograms, 4 donut charts) pertaining to a data slice. When I click on any of the graphs it opens up the table view pertaining to those records. This happens even when interactive mode is on. I have also tried setting the Show_if parameter of the table view to FALSE, but I continue to be able to see this view. More importantly, this seems to be a security risk because I cannot stop the specific information from being seen via the dashboard. It seems like similar issues have shown up in the forums before, but never get answerd.

0 3 196
3 REPLIES 3

I donโ€™t believe interactive mode works with charts like youโ€™re wanting it to. I could be mistaken though.

I am starting to learn that this seems to be the case. My bigger concern is that I would like to be able to have a public dashboard, but not let people view the specifics for privacy reasons. Right now if you click on the chart you get a table with the raw information. Do you know of a good way to do this?

You need to wait until the new chart feature is in full swing and GA release where you will have option to toggle on /off click event.
You can set the chart not to show associated row on click.

Top Labels in this Space