New Bug Encountered: Logged out and can't back in

Hello

I have a student who found themselves suddenly logged out of their appsheet app and when they attempted to log back in it will not allow them back in. To login we have the student choose “Google” as the account type, the student is then prompted to choose which email to use and we have them select their school email, next it takes them to a login page like the universities but when this user attempts logging in it will not allow her to. However, her passwords are correct when she logins to other university websites. Is there some setting in the app that needs to be changed for her to be able to login again?

I have already changed the setting of allowing the users to access the latest version of the app (which is what fixed the issue of a different student not seeing the shared app at all in the Appsheet app) and I also resent the invitation to the student in hopes they could re-download it. Neither has fixed her inability to login.

0 6 332
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

I will, thank you.

@Kayleigh_Seeley what error message does the student see?

The error message is the following screenshot2X_c_c90152d2d24e2135844ed77478a4e8dfebd79bd6.jpeg

It is taking her to the university login page and then not accepting the password

So I had her uninstall appsheets and reinstall it on her phone. After doing that, she tried logging in again and it allowed her in. Everything is working again!

Wierd. ok then!

Top Labels in this Space