New Bug Encountered: Possibly. Attachment Folder Paths

Hi, this is more a question about a possible bug as I encountered a strange issue when playing with my folder path Today for ‘Attachandarchive’ Workflow rules. This is all running from an undeployed app connected to Google Drive for saving attachment files.

The situation is as follows, originally the workflor rule folder path was left blank (set to default). This mean’t that when I tested the rule it placed files inside of Drive, in a folder called ‘Attachments’ (asppsheet-data-app name-attachments).

What happened though is I experimented and went to the appsheet workflow rule and set the Attachment Folder Path to ‘Attachments’. This moved the folder in drive from its original location to a folder within the ‘Content’ one (so its now asppsheet-data-app name-content-attachments). Then I removed the custom folder name in the workflow rule (so it was blank as if it was its default setting) however in Google Drive the attachment folder remained in content, not in the original location.

Is this a bug?

Many thanks.
Dario

0 1 428
1 REPLY 1

Newly archived attachments should go the location that you configure. If you change or delete the value in “Attachment Folder Path”, the new setting should take effect for newly archived PDF attachments.

Changing the setting has no effect on PDF files that have already been archived. They will remain where that were originally archived.

Top Labels in this Space