New Bug Encountered: Spreadsheet formula is being detected despite me removing the formula from the spreadsheet

I have a table that is failing ("Unable to fetch app definition. Error:Error: The spreadsheet for ‘NewApp-915545:1.000359:Projects’ uses an unsupported formula : Excel function ‘NETWORKDAYS’ is not supported in formulas./n).

I removed the formula from the columns of the spreadsheet, saved, refreshed without the formula, but the app seems to think it still has the formula. Why?

0 7 808
7 REPLIES 7

I am now noticing that it happened after I added three records to the project. The records before the three new ones were manually entered directly into the spreadsheet, but the ones added through the app caused the app to fail because it superimposed the spreadsheet formula despite not being in any of the above records.

How do I turn that off? Can I just erase somewhere in the table properties the spreadsheet formula?

Yes, look for it under Auto Compute in the column configuration screen.

I don’t appear to have that as an option (see below)

I caught a glimpse of the spreadsheet formulas and as I went to erase it, it vanished. I wasn’t sure if I hit delete fast enough, so I saved and refreshed, but now it’s hidden and I still have the error. It’s like it has a “show_if” function and hides itself if there isn’t a spreadsheet formula, but that is preventing me from erasing it because it seems to be behaving erratically.

One way to delete the spreadsheet formula is if you turn on the old editor with the &OldEditor=true. You can do that when you add that variable into your URL address right after appname-123456.

Top Labels in this Space