New Bug Encountered: TODAY() function doesn't work in workflows/reports

So this function isn’t working as intended in our workflow/reports. In the app itself, it works fine like it’s supposed too. When it’s trying to pull the data it seems it’s getting 1 day in advance so our reports for the current day never get generated. Is there a way to solve that? Is it a timezone issue? How can we correct it?

0 5 363
5 REPLIES 5

I introduced a bug on Friday that displayed the time incorrectly in the resulting report.

I released a change this afternoon that eliminates that problem. As a result the report time should now be displayed correctly.

I both cases the report was running at the correct time. It was only the displayed time that was incorrect.

So we have a report ran at 5:30PM PST daily, however, nothing gets generated because by that time it sees it as the next day, so obviously no data will be present yet. TODAY() doesn’t use the timezone I set in the report section, which is at Pacific Standard Time

Hi Andrew,

Has your report ever worked correctly?

I released a bad change on Friday. I reversed the change on Tuesday afternoon.
I am trying to figure out if that change caused the problem you are reporting.
If that change was the problem, your report should work properly now.

If your Report has never worked correctly, please provide:

1. Your account id.
  2. The app name.
  3. The report name.
  4. A complete description of the problem.

Yes, it worked correctly before the change you said you made. I had to make a work around yesterday to get it to work somewhat correct. I’ll reverse that change and see if it’s been fixed like you said. Viewing the data it does seem to be correct but I won’t know till till it does the report at 5:30PM PST today. If it works/don’t work i’ll reply back to this.

Thanks Andrew.

Sorry for the problems I caused you with my change.

Top Labels in this Space