New Bug Encountered: UX Tranlation "Add" not available anymore

Hello together,
i am using all my Apps in germany. So i translated all Items in UX==> Localize.and everything was fine.
Yesterday i recognized that, that โ€œAddโ€ is not translated anymore. So i checked the translation and the item โ€œAddโ€ is not listed under UX==> Localize anymore so no translation is possible anymore.
I also recognized some changes in UI. (List menu).
This is very annoying when users ask me what i have changed. I did not make any changes in my apps.
Thanks an BR.
Martin

Solved Solved
1 6 329
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believed below post will help:

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I believed below post will help:

Hi Heru,
thanks for your fast reply. This workaround helps. but the global translation (ux. localize) is not working anymore or in no conistent way.
e. g.
โ€œaddโ€ ist not listen anymore.
โ€œeditโ€ ist still listed, but no translation in the app (like โ€œaddโ€).
โ€œdeleteโ€ ist still listed in ux. localize and also translated in the app.
This is a 100% different behavior than some weeks ago. So there must have been some changes in the appsheet background somewhere in the last days/weeks
Thanks and BR

There were updates being implemented and as you can find here that there are several questions about this including also a few feature requests.

OK, thanks a lot!
itโ€™s a good feature to rename a single system-generated (e. g. Add action) if needed.
But to disable the app-wide translation for (some) system-generated actions, and for some not, also in an non consistent way is really horrible when working with a couple of translated apps to rename every singel system generated action in a manual wayโ€ฆ
i just rember the following phrase:
Itโ€™s not a bug, itโ€™s a feature

I encourage you to share your observations and other feedback with support@appsheet.com.

Thanks Steve, i reported my observations to support@appsheet.com.
I hope this is helpfull for other appsheet users, who are translating their apps.
BR
Martin

Top Labels in this Space