New Bug Encountered - Use tabs in mobile view not showing "Display Names" still an issue

Hi everyone, I understand Morgan posted a fix for this in July but I still have the issue here in the viewer where the “Use tabs in mobile view” option in the Dashboard view shows the view name vs. display name. Can someone assist?

0 9 520
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

Fix should go out when the next time we deploy.

Thanks Aleksi, looks like its working.

Excellent!

Hi Aleksi,
I have not noticed this new features till now and just tested on my new Apps. I suppose the tabs only visible in case of mobile view. However, tabs are available even on PC browser mode as well.

Could be a bug?

Additional Comment ==

This looks weird. I changed the sizes and elements for the dashboard and then the tabs disappeared from browser.

To produce the problem, please try to place 3 elements and set each to ‘Tall’. Then we will see the tabs even on browser and also each element size is not resizable neither.

Yep, I saw this too and the background is dark. When you refresh the screen the tab goes away and the form returns with the basic background. Not sure if this is just in development mode.

Try to clear default browser’s cache.

Ok cleared cache but looks like its still a problem. Continues to return to the mobile view tabs when I refresh the screen.

This is actually a know issue and it’s fixed but unfortunately I’m not sure if that fix is rolled out yet or not.

ok will standby. thanks

Top Labels in this Space