New Bug Encountered:is not accessible due to: The operation has timed out

Hi Suddenly my users cannot open my app and looking at the audit history I see the error โ€œError:
โ€œError: Data table โ€˜Adminsโ€™ is not accessible due to: The operation has timed out. Error: Data table โ€˜EmployeeListโ€™ is not accessible due to: The operation has timed out. Error: Data table โ€˜Branchesโ€™ is not accessible due to: The operation has timed out.โ€โ€

On the users end it just loads and loads but ends up in error โ€œConnection Timed outโ€

appName=CCMETPhoneBook-252201-352591

1 7 632
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

Hi Steve, Thank you but the issue resolved by itself. The app is working now.

uhmmm โ€ฆand suddenly mine does this too.

Perhaps you have too many complex virtual columns? Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

I will give support a shout thanks. I only have one virtual column.

Have not done anything, but today it works. I have shared this with the support team.

I've been getting a lot of these errors. On a daily basis. I can see in the logs that after failure there is a retry that usually completes in a few seconds. I have reported this to support but they didn't come back with a solution or a recommendation, just with "Since there haven't been any recent failures, you should be safe to continue using the application." Any insights into this kind of error? Usually the error happens with quickedits. Also I have quick sync and server caching enabled.

Top Labels in this Space