New Bug Encountered: "choose a sheet/table" popup window

mistu1

appsheet cannot browse microsoft onedrive subfolder 3 layers deep. for illustration, my appsheet session cannot see what is in subfolder /onedrive/appsheet/data/, or /onedrive/level_2/level_3/.

but previously i could drill down to data located in deeper subfolders.

so i am stuck. my apps point to tables in nested subfolders. but i cannot make changes to them all unless i reorganize my onedrive data files.

1 3 145
3 REPLIES 3

I am having a similar issue where I need to browse for the google sheet containing the sheet I want new each time rather than selecting a document I have already selected a sheet from.

Appsheet said itโ€™s a known issue and being worked on but I thought Iโ€™d include it here also.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Iโ€™ve also escalated this internally.

I have contacted support. it has a couple of days with no progress.

I am having serious doubts about what is wrong because the problem I see that appsheet cannot browse onedrive subfolders 3 layers deep is just too severe for me to be the only crying out loud.

here is a video capture to better illustrate the limitation i see.

I start with an appsheet app created before i start seeing the limitation - i.e., i could browse to add excel data located in subfolders buried deep in onedrive.

i clone the app and data. appsheet create excel files in subfolder that is 4 level deep - example of the path โ€œ(onedrive/)appsheet/data/test_for_demo_to_appsheet_farmpettycash-1836517/tblPettyCash.xlsxโ€

the clone app works fine.

but when i โ€œbrowse for more dataโ€, appsheet โ€œget data fromโ€ pop-up cannot browse ANY onedrive subfolders more than 3 layers deep !!!

here is the link to video capture โ€ฆ https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiNmeWrQymtcjN9Un8NuJYCP82D6jg

Top Labels in this Space