New Bug Encountered: text size not working on table view

Did Table View recently change?
I used to see large fonts on table views but now they are small.

When I change font size using UX>options>fonts>Text Size
the font does not change size, only the column width shrinks/expands.

I haven’t noticed the issue on other views or in the hamburger menu

I rely on large fonts for table view so a work around or fix would be greatly appreciated.
thx
Russ

0 13 367
13 REPLIES 13

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I’m told a fix for this is expected tomorrow.

OK thx for heads up

TDhers

Yes fix is in code review today…
Thierry

Hi @DrMuzz, the fix is in production . Apologies for the frustration this might have caused, thanks for your patience and for reporting this!

Maria

thank you for the fix!

I m wondering if a fix is released or still planned, as text on my table view is small enough (vs in the past)

HI Koichi, the fix was released yesterday.
I’m puzzled why you are not seeing it. I suspect you already cleared your browser cache to make sure you are getting the latest app?

Hi @TDhers

I m still struggling to understand how the most latest view is applied to our app and what the most latest version of it…

We saw table view without line skipping background colored view, but I m not able to reproduce the same type of view. Using pro plan account or business plan one, I generate the app now and table view as well. Table view is not indicating no difffrerence in terms of background color.

I would be helpful that we see the sample app to share what the “latest” version of the table view across all the app.

Hi thiery

My apps still with big font

How to fix it?

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Steve,

No respon from support@appsheet.com

I’ve escalated this internally. In the meantime, please check you spam folder to see if the response arrived there.

Hi,
The bug continues for me, I’ve already cleared the browser’s cache to make sure I’m getting the latest app and reinstalled the app on my Android 10 phone, but the texts are still big and different.

Top Labels in this Space