New Views? How many primary views can an app have?

Hello, 

I have two primary views and want to add some more views, I can create new views but they show up as reference views which according to the documentation are not visible in the app from the user perspective. 

Since I can't create a new primary view by clicking on add view, is there a way to change a reference view to a primary view? 

How do I create more primary views? If I can't how I create another kind of view that will be available on the app, even if it's through the hamburger menu by the assistant button. 

Is there a way to reorder the views? The collapse buttons look like sort up and down buttons but they are not those. 

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 1 91
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Marc_Dillon_0-1648006617046.png

The only re-ordering, besides position on bottom navbar, is the order they appear in the menu, in the app, as found below. The order of the views in the editor is alphabetical within their prominence category.

Marc_Dillon_1-1648006696082.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Marc_Dillon_0-1648006617046.png

The only re-ordering, besides position on bottom navbar, is the order they appear in the menu, in the app, as found below. The order of the views in the editor is alphabetical within their prominence category.

Marc_Dillon_1-1648006696082.png

Top Labels in this Space