New Website Design

Hey guys!
I hope this the appropriate place for this. I'm helping my company complete a new web design and was hoping some of you might have some insightful critiques of the design. I still have more to add, but the design is pretty close to finished

0 4 726
4 REPLIES 4

Share your design here. I'll try to give you a few tips.

Hi there. I hope you've done a good job, but I can't check it myself because you've not attached any links. Still, remember that your UX/UI should be clean and user-friendly. I'm sure you'll get some awesome feedback from the folks here. You can also check this agency for some inspiration https://bluecollarmarketing.ca/contractor-web-design/. Don't forget to share your final result here.

Just a humble suggestion to @aloha21  and others in this thread. 

@aloha21 has not yet mentioned what kind of website it is.

Since this is AppSheet platform community, if the website mentioned by @aloha21 has any connection to AppSheet app such as AppSheet app as a website or AppSheet app in a webpage  iFrame, then this is of course appropriate community and forum for this post.

If the website has no connection to AppSheet, you may want to take up the discussion in other suitable forum/community.

It's fantastic that you're wrapping up your web design project. If you could drop screenshots or a link, that'd help give specific feedback. Since you're almost done, double-check how it looks on different devices to ensure it's responsive. Also, take a peek at the navigation to see if it's easy to get around the site, and run some speed tests; both can make or break the user experience. Moreover, I suggest you contact a web design and development professional. Since this matter is very sensible, getting in touch with professionals is crucial. If you are curious about this idea, you can see here the website of the company whose services I have used before and was satisfied.

Top Labels in this Space