New bug?: Centered HTML email template not working

Emails are not centered anymore?

I noticed lately that the emails sent via bot configured with an HTML body template is now left aligned no matter what.
This is my template, to make sure the data is centered Iโ€™m using a lot of redundant options:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "https://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html>
    <head>
        <title>email Title</title>
    </head>
<body style="margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0;padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 0;">
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="10" cellpadding="0" class="wrapper">
        <tr>
            <td  align="center" valign="top" style="text-align:center;">
                <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" class="main" style="text-align: left; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; max-width: 600px;">
                    <td style="text-align: center;">
                    <h1>TEXTWITHVARIABLE</h1>
                    <h2>ANOTHERONE</h2>
                    <H2>MORETEXT</H2>
                    <h3>MORE</h3>
                    <h3>ANOTHERWITHVARIABLE</h3>
                    <p>THELASTONE</p>
                    </td>
                </table>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
</body>
</html>

It stoped working since a couple of days (a week maybe).
I know that Outlook could be a pain but I use Mozilla Thunderbird that has always shown the email the way I wanted.

A changed have been made lately to the HTML body processing?

Can we have a better insight of whatโ€™s happening in the background before the email is populated with our info and sent? We spend hours making this and itโ€™s not fair at all that it just stop working.

Do you have some advice to give regarding HTML body templates?

3 2 296
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SkrOYC I also see a change since some days.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Top Labels in this Space