New button missing in nested form when I add a column

Hi,

I have Orders table as parent and order details as child. I used to get big ADD button in the orders form which was used to add nested Order details forms. Every thing was working perfectly fine till I have added a column in orders sheet in source sheet and regenerated columns. Suddenly ADD button is missing in order form therefore nested order details forms are not coming. 

P.S: I have checked "as part of" field in reference column in order details table. 

Kindly help

0 2 118
2 REPLIES 2

• 1) Verify that Adds are still allowed for the Child Table.
  • 2)  If you are using a Slice, confirm that Adds are still allowed for that Slice.
  • 3)  Check the "Add" system action in the Behaviors section and confirm it is still enabled - i.e. Condition is blank or true.  If you have inserted an expression to control when Add appears, make sure it still meets your needs with recent changes.

These are the most common problems when using the most common implementation of a Parent/Child relationship.  Based on your needs you could have implemented something more complicated.  If that is the case, then we will need to know more details about your implementation to help further.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Skank hunt?

Top Labels in this Space