No PDFS on 15 Apps been saving to Drive since December 1

Good Afternoon,

No Reports seem to be saving to my Drive.
Cant find anything wrong in the logs.

Anyone else been experiencing issues?
This is across 15 apps.

Edit.

They are saving to my Drive but not correctly.

Example of 1 of the formulas I use that worked for just over a year.

CONCATENATE("/Daily Paperwork/Bakery 1/",YEAR(Today()),"_",MONTH(Today()),"_",Day(Today()))

Solved Solved
0 7 145
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There was a problem with Team Drive support that was fixed yesterday (I believe). As I understand it, the fix for those affected is to re-save you app configuration. The save process will correct the bad configuration introduced by the bug.

To re-save, simply make any change to the app config and save. For instance, toggle a columnโ€™s Show? setting off and back on, then save.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@Jonathan_S
Can you check and confirm that below settings are all in place and correctly set?

I just found some in Drive, they just arent saving to correct folder anymore nor do they have the File name prefix

It Seems like all the apps are pushing out the reports but not in the correct location nor with the correct filer name Prefix.

Can you please contact support@appsheet.com for the issue?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There was a problem with Team Drive support that was fixed yesterday (I believe). As I understand it, the fix for those affected is to re-save you app configuration. The save process will correct the bad configuration introduced by the bug.

To re-save, simply make any change to the app config and save. For instance, toggle a columnโ€™s Show? setting off and back on, then save.

Beatifull Thank you. I will confirm Solved tomorrow if this is the case.

I just tried manually and everything seems fine again.

Will confirm tomorrow if everything has worked properly or not.

Support @Aleksi Just confirmed this as well.
I will let you all know tomorrow.

Solved. All 15 App sent all there reports to the correct location with the correct name

Thanks again!!!

Top Labels in this Space