Notification Device Token

I am attempting to configure an automation bot to send send an email. The bot is triggered successfully but fails to send the email with the following error. Any ideas what the issue could be would be appreciated. I have similar bots that send emails without issue. This is the first time I've seen an error referring to "Notification Device Token."

The error: "Warning: No notification sent to 'user@email.com' because no Notification Device Token is present for this user.", 

@Steve 

1 5 303
5 REPLIES 5

I've never seen that error before either. Just a wild guess, but do you by chance have the "embedded app view" turned on for that Bot Task, or is it just a simple email? I would probably send this to support either way.

I do not see an option for "embedded app view"? The email is just a simple one. Subject line and one line of text in the body of email, no template used. I'll try emailing support...

I just realized my mistake: I had the task set as 'Send a notification' rather than 'Send an email.'

I have the same problem and i always had the task as Send a Notification and worked.

"Warnings": "Warning: No notification sent to 'user@gmail.com' because no Notification Device Token is present for this user

Top Labels in this Space