Notifications stop working

Hi all,

The notifications of my app stop working suddenly. I see an error in the Audit Log that I do not understand (find it below)

Please anyone else with the same issue? how should I resolve it?

Thanks!

Error: "Exception while sending workflow Notifications: Autofac.Core.Registration.ComponentNotRegisteredException: The requested service 'MobileNotifications.NotificationSenderBridge' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency.\r\n at Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskResultNotification.SendNotificationsToDeviceTokens(Context context, String to, List`1 notificationDeviceTokens)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskResultNotification.Perform(Context context)"

Solved Solved
0 8 323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @AlbertAlmeyda 

You should address this issue to the Support Team.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @AlbertAlmeyda 

You should address this issue to the Support Team.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Sure

@AlbertAlmeyda  I have the same issue. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Notifications were working fine until today and now the unchanged  functionality generates an error looking at automation log. I have raised the issue with support. Let's hope they can fix the problem quickly as one of my apps depends on this functionality.

same issue here, since today

I have the same problem and in the Audit Log this message shows:

"Warnings": "Warning: No notification sent to 'xxxxxxx@gmail.com' because no Notification Device Token is present for this user

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

I have found this error in a wait step.

The current wait period is 1 minutes; minimum wait period is 5 minutes.

This community is the only support AppSheet has. They really owe some real money of the earnings to the guys that are always posting ideas and solutions to everything in this place.

I propose that some of the earnings will be to finance a show of AppSheet programmers. 

What is called support is a guy that ask silly questions and never solves the problem. Then after three months, they write to you asking if still is an issue. 

Top Labels in this Space