Number of copies - Task create a new file

Hi all,

Im trying to get multiple copies of a pdf. I have a app where there are orders coming in from shopify. I there is a quantity greater than 1 lets say 3, then i would like there to be 3 pdf created. This is because these pdf are then automatic fetched by foldermill that prints them as deliverynotes for each box. I have no good way of telling foldermill to print it several times depending on a value. So i would like to get then same amount of pdf as the value of colum [print].

This is what i have tried so far:

Solveregroup_0-1671698130666.png

Trying to create a loop where the event keeps trigger until [quantity] = [print].

Any one got any idea?
Thanks 
Eliaz

Solved Solved
0 4 182
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Set up N pairs of Steps in your Process, one branch on condition and one create a file, enough to account for the max possible quantity.

View solution in original post

Consider also using a Call a script task to have an Apps Script project copy the file.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Set up N pairs of Steps in your Process, one branch on condition and one create a file, enough to account for the max possible quantity.

Tested this and it works thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But of course at the same time i tested this i found that foldermill actually has a setting where it can look in the filenamn for -copiesX. Since this was a cleaner solution and did not require any extra load on appsheet i went with that solution. So now i just and the quantity to the filename "-copies"&[quantity]. Works like a charm.

Consider also using a Call a script task to have an Apps Script project copy the file.

Same respons as above:
Tested this and it works thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But of course at the same time i tested this i found that foldermill actually has a setting where it can look in the filenamn for -copiesX. Since this was a cleaner solution and did not require any extra load on appsheet i went with that solution. So now i just and the quantity to the filename "-copies"&[quantity]. Works like a charm.

Top Labels in this Space