Number to words Conversion

I want to create a  virtual column in which numbers(values) from other column is converted into word. Could you help me on what formula to use?

Audit_CKGoC_0-1649752964534.png

0 14 330
14 REPLIES 14

Not very clear on what you want to do.

You want the following?

from -> to

1 -> "One"

1000 -> "One thousand"

9,999 -> "Nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine"

If so, I do not think it is doable unless you limit the numbers you want to convert.

If my memory serves me right, @LeventK had created an app that used to convert numbers to text strings and he had shared that probably in Tips and Tricks sections a couple of years ago.

Could not locate that post and also not sure if that app is still available. But you could give it a try to search by his name.  I could not locate that post though.

Edit: Found it. Here it is. The app is still available for copying and taking a look at the app definition.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Convert-Number-to-Text-Format/m-p/362784

@Suvrutt_Gurjar 

Thanks for sharing!!

Once upon a time we were the King, huh @Suvrutt_Gurjar ? Hope you are well and in good health my friend. Thanks for remembering btw. Cheers.

Nice to see you @LeventK from time to time here, I just know you from your old posts and the strong support you gave to the community

Hi Levent,

Very delighted to see your post. Yes, you have so many innovative solutions and tips and tricks posted. Would be delighted to see your guidance in the community again.

@SkrOYC : You are correct. @LeventK  has some very innovative posts. AppSheet has officially introduced GAS integration recently. But Levent has many posts on GAS integration as solutions and tips and tricks for last  many years. He has contributed with many out of the box sample apps as the one shared here.

Miss you, @LeventK!

Hi LeventK! I'm new to the community and I can't figure out how to message people directly so I thought this might work..
My company is looking for an expert appsheets developer to fix some bugs we're experiencing on our app. If you're interested in helping us, please give me your email address so that I can send you the specifics. Thanks!

Since @LeventK is not an active member anymore, let me suggest:

@MultiTech @1minManager @WillowMobileSys @Suvrutt_Gurjar @Marc_Dillon

Sorry if I left someone out

Thank you so much! I'll reach out ASAP

I've love to help if I can.  Send me an email and we can have a chat today if you want.  I've been developing in Appsheet for over 6 years now.

Simon@1minManager.com

Thank you! We'll be reaching out soon

Hello. Please reach me out via levent@able3ventures.com email address and fill me in with details. I would like to help.

Nice

Top Labels in this Space