Offline form

I have a service technician app we require to function when offline. The form works fine when online but will stop displaying valid_if values when offline. I’d really appreciate it if you could recommend the best solution for this concern. Please let me know if you’d need access to app and how I could share it.

0 6 368
6 REPLIES 6

I assume you mean drop down values? Could you provide an example of the problem you are seeing?

Yes, we’re using dropdown and buttons input options based on Valid_if data from our google sheet spreadsheet list. Which includes four “Area”, over a thousand “room units” in multiple “locations”.

Here’s a screenshot of the app when on-line and when offline.

We’re just not sure what happened, the app has worked well offline for a while, not sure if any changes that we may have done, all of a sudden it began this issue.

I encourage you to engage support@appsheet.com directly on this issue.

@waldo Yes, I agree with Steve, contact support@appsheet.com.

AppSheet has been making UX/UI changes recently. Maybe some of those changes have affected your layout and they probably shouldn’t.

In the meantime, I would take a look in the editor and see if you can get the app back to its former glory.

Excellent, I sent the same inquiry to support@appsheet.com as suggested.

Thank you

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space