Ok so in my google sheet I'v got 3 formulas for 3 different things that I need to get working in app

3different things one I think I got already copy paste to new sheet

1st one is calculated from three different values  to get my final COGS based on unit cost ,shipping , platform fees, adjustments. I had it was working perfect in google sheets but not its just not functioning at all and Im unsure how to get these functions to work in appsheet database

second is date  time based, how long it was listed for or days to sell

0 3 70
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there,

What is the question exactly?

This post might help you on how to articulate your question:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Tips-Tricks/Guide-on-How-To-Create-a-Community-Post/m-p/3077...

Gross SaleShipping CostPlatform FeePromoted FeeAdjustmentSelling CostTotal COGSProfitsSplitROI%
   $0.00 $0.00$0.20-$0.20-$0.10-200.00%
$8.54$0.00$7.09$0.00 $7.09$7.19$1.35$0.681250.00%
$9.65$4.20$1.63$0.00 $5.83$6.08$3.57$1.791328.00%

So in my original app it pulled the information from G-sheets formula , giving me a at a glance info from simple instructions.  =SUM(O2)-(F2)-(P2)-(Q2)-(R2)

Ho do I get the same mathematics done or trigger it in the appsheet database. As I am unsure of where I am supposed to add this kind of formal. As I was previously pulling all information from the G-sheets before, photos etc 

Hopefully that can clarify what my problem is.

You can add a virtual or a physical column that would hold a calculation such as the one you mentioned and have it calculate for every row.

The expresion would be something like this:

[Gross Sale]+[Shipping Cost]+[Platform Fee]

I would convert your expression but I'm not sure if that's the entirety of your table to know which columns correspond to which letters.

Top Labels in this Space