Old News but needs to be corrected: Redirect to a page and not display the back arrow in place of the menu hamburger

My app currently redirects to a table view after a form has been completed properly and submitted.
Once the redirection takes place, there is a back arrow displayed rather than the menu hamburger.
This is irrelevant for the user and creates confusion. I get the fact then when submitting a form, the necessity of going back to make corrections etc. But once the form is completed, there is no need to display a back arrow vs. the menu. I have the app sync in the background so that the user is not effected by any lag. I would like to see the menu hamburger rather than the arrow so that there is no confusion. I know others have suggested the same correction. Please make the necessary changes to correct this issue. Thanks!

2 8 283
8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve!

Hello, Steve, Arthur, any news on this issue?

Attn: @Arthur_Rallu
Thanks!

Iโ€™d imagine this is unlikely to be changed anytime soon, so here are some questions/suggestions. How are you re-directing to the next table view, with the Formโ€™s โ€œFinish Viewโ€, or with some navigation Action running on Form Save? Can you place that table view as a primary nav view (bottom nav bar), this should make the menu appear I believe. Are you aware of this expression?

I already have the Table listed as Finish View for the form. That part works great, it is just when the Table View comes up after the completion of the form, the menu is replaced with the back arrow. The table is already listed as a Primary Nav View, that makes no difference. Now if I go to the table view and I hit that Nav button for that table, the menu appears, but this is not the point of course.

No news.

Steve,
Who can I contact to escalate this?
Apparently there is no one on the Appsheet team that has the time to understand this concern and get it to the proper person for correction.
This is a bug that is annoying and confuses the user interface of the app.
Please let me know what I can do. Thanks!

Please contact Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Top Labels in this Space