Old emails Bots all defaulted to "embedded app view" ?

I'm looking at a whole bunch of old email Bots this morning, and they all have the "Embedded app view" selected. These are all old email Bots, they should not have this selected I don't think. Did something happen here, did I miss something?

Marc_Dillon_0-1655301250124.png

1 2 82
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Thanks Steve.

It doesn't seem to be affecting anything as of yet, as in the emails are all coming in as they should be, with the appropriate content, and NOT with an embedded app. But according to the Task config, they should NOT be coming in as they are.

For example I'm looking at one Task right now, that has "embedded app view" selected, but with that selected, there is no "Email Body Template" setting. However this Task indeed does have an email body template on it, and the emails coming in from as recently as 4 hours ago include the proper email body content, from the template.

I'm afraid that this auto-selected embedded app-view is some sort of un-saved change, and if I save any change in the app it is going to wipe out the rest of the task configuration, requiring additional work to restore it.

EDIT: I just sent in a support ticket here. As I investigate further this has me more and more worried.

Top Labels in this Space