One row in one table is added or updated, columns in another table can be updated please?

Is there a simple example app or video where when one row in one table is added or updated, columns in another table can be updated please?

0 5 129
5 REPLIES 5

You can have an " Execute an action on a set of rows" action as the "Event Actions: Actions to take when events occur [Form Saved]" on the form UX in question. This may help:

or

Dont do it that way - doesnโ€™t seem to work right. You need to do it as an action

You are partly right, but the question is not formulated unambiguously. In some cases it is possible to use Actions, in some it is not.
In my industrial application, such logic is used to keep a log of operations (all changes in data are recorded in the โ€œlogโ€ table transparently for users)

I suspose the difference is yours appears to work asynchronously. Whereas mine had to save the data then run this Bot. Doing it as a Bot meant the bot seemed to run before the data was save. Despite the fact that the saving of data was the trigger for the bot

Top Labels in this Space