Option to add a form again

The picture below shows the list of questions once the user answers them I want an option to answer them, for multiple results. For example, if the user had 3 different tests they need to answer these questions three different times, Iโ€™m not how to add an add option to fill this part of the form again Please let me know

0 3 76
3 REPLIES 3

They canโ€™t for some reason?
If you want to have just 1 record with three times the info taken from this form, I feel like you are wanting something wrong.
Itโ€™s better to have n amount of child records.

Could you explain better your idea or table schema?

This is at the end of the form, the user should be able to upload information related to all the tests in one app sheet submission, so for test 1 they only fill the unit weigh, cylinder size, age, and strength once. But if they had 2 tests I need an option to store test 1 info and add test 2 information.

I get it, but that may not be the best option since you would need N number of columns for that, in general itโ€™s a bad practice.
Make another table that just stores the values you showed above and add a column to reference to the main form that the user will upload.
Take a look at this:

You can tell AppSheet that the records from the new table are part of the main one, and the user will be able to add those N number of times directly from the main form

Top Labels in this Space