Optional dropdown

First question, Iโ€™m hoping someone can help. Please be gentle, I have next to no knowledge of code, and have managed thus far by cobbling together bits and pieces of what google presents.
I have 2 tables, Full Database and Inventory. Both are worksheets in the same google sheet.
Full Database has several columns, relevant are Master UPC, Master Item #, and Master Title. Nothing is set as references.
Inventory is set up, and currently working, with the following:
Column UPC is scannable, and has FullDatabase[Master UPC] as a Valid if constraint.
Column Item # has LOOKUP([UPC], Full Database Master, Master UPC, Master Pop #) in the initial value field. This autopopulates based on the UPC, but still allows me to override with a different number.
Column Title has LOOKUP([UPC], Full Database, Master UPC, Master Title) in the initial value field, and sort(UNIQUE(Full Database Master[Master Title])) in the suggested values field. This autopopulates based on the UPC, but allows me to manually select as well from a pulldown list.
So far so good, a UPC is scanned, and generally it fills in the other fields by itself. In the rare event that a UPC doesnโ€™t match, or is a new one not currently in the database, it allows me to manually input my values. Great.

The trouble comes with the fact that UPCโ€™s in the list are not completely unique. Some of them can have more than 1 item attached to that UPC.
Is there a way that when the UPC has only 1 match, it performs as I already have it and autopopulates, but if there is more than 1 match, it will leave the field empty and instead populate the dropdown with only those items that match?
e.g. single UPC match, number and title are autopopulated, if I hit the dropdown to manually change it I get a list of literally all possible titles to choose from (this is how it currently is), multiple UPC match, number and title stay blank, I hit dropdown and see all titles that match that UPC?

0 1 190
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try as the Initial value expression for the number column:

IFS(
  (COUNT(FILTER("Full Database Master", ([_THISROW].[UPC] = [Master UPC]))) = 1),
  LOOKUP([_THISROW].[UPC], "Full Master Database", "Master UPC", "Master Pop #")
)

Title column would be similar.

See also:

Top Labels in this Space