Orders Report for Customer within a Date Range.

I have Order Table with the details of all orders by all my customers.

I want to generate a report for the number of Orders given by a Particular Customer within a particular Date Range and at the end of the report it should show the Total of all the orders given by that Customer withing the Date Range.

Please let me. know how to do this. Thank You! 😊🙏

0 2 169
2 REPLIES 2

First you need to decide how you want to handle the decision of Customer and Date Range.  Are these User selected options?  Or does the Report run for each Customer at a pre-determined cycle and decide Date Range automatically based on its Run Date?

• If User Selected, then you will need to build a Report Run table.  Then create a Bot (or could be a Scheduled Bot to run a set of Reports) to create a Report based on the Report Run options.
  • If  it's a "automatic" report running at pre-determined cycles, you will want to use a Scheduled Bot with the "ForEachRow" option turned ON.  The Bot event chooses which Customers to run for - e.g. Customers with Orders for the last month.

Whichever method you use, Inside the report template you will run a set of expressions to calculate the values you wish AND format the report how you want.  Remember that in a template, all references to system table data, expressions, etc must be enclosed in brackets - <<...>>

The expressions will be slightly different based on which option you use to create your reports but you would create expressions just like you would in the app normally.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for you quick and kind response!! 😊

Date Range and Customer name will be User Selected.

Can you please guide me to the step by step procedure? or let me know a Sample App that I can refer to.

Thank You!! 😊🙏

Top Labels in this Space