Other Attachments - Where to place files?

Hello, Iโ€™m looking to attach a simple general information pdf (no template needed) to a workflow email but Iโ€™m having trouble finding an example of exactly what to input into the Other Attachments field. Is it the name of the .pdf or the complete address like //OneDrive//AppSheet//data/DaisyRamirez20190629.pdf ?

Based on info I found here, it sounds like I need to put the file into my default app folder in App Properties but this doesnโ€™t appear to work either. The workflow test is successful and I get an email its just that the attachment doesnโ€™t appear along with the email.

Note: I am co-authoring the application with my client and in order to support the One Drive Excel Sheet for data, the client is the app owner. If Iโ€™m the app owner, we have trouble with the emails. Can someone assist? Thanks

0 2 814
2 REPLIES 2

Did you figure this out?? Anyone else looking for something similar see:Email Other Attachments
Maybe this will help, Iโ€™m working on this now.

Hi Clint, so sorry for the late reply. You may have already resolved this but wanted to send a screenshot your way. The above image is correct - its the exact name of the file only - the full address is not required.

Top Labels in this Space