PC Column Width - Last column always goes off screen

I have an app that shows a simple table with text and numbers. This works fine on phone and tablet.

On PC, the last column always goes off the screen and the horizontal scroll bar always pops up. That is an issue because the vertical scroll bar does not show up until the horizontal scroll bar is all the way over to the right. The data will easily fit on the screen. Column width settings do not make any difference. Save and verify data does not help. Rearranging the columns so the smallest column is on the rightmost column does not help either. A tiny column will go very wide and off the screen.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Solved Solved
0 6 251
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This sounds like a bug. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Open any table, open the column structure, expand a column and hit SAVE without changing anything. From top right corner, choose SAVE & VERIFY. See if it helps.

Iโ€™m not sure where to expand the column. Can you walk me through where the setting is?

@Rolls_Royce

• Goto Data > Columns
  • Select anyone of your tables.
  • Click on the table header to expand the column structure.
  • Choose one of the columns in the table which contains an expression.
  • Click on the pen icon to edit the structure and click on any one of the columnโ€™s expressions to open the expression builder.
  • Click on Save without changing anything.
  • Click on Done to close the table structure
  • On the upper right corner of the editor, you will notice the SAVE button with a down arrow next to it. Click on the arrow and choose SAVE & VERIFY.

I tried that, and it didnโ€™t work. Thanks for the help though.

Thanks for the feedback. Then as @Steve had already proposed, contact support@appsheet.com directly.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This sounds like a bug. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space