PDF Document Creation Problem

I am having a problem with my PDF documents filling in the correct info. I have a "customer name" field that is generating under my quotes table that is pulling the customer's name based on their customer id which is on both the quotes and customers tables. The formula is working based on the tests that I run to view data it is grabbing...

The problem is that when I am using this data to generate a quote, it is not using the data on the PDF document to fill in the assigned customer name field but rather it is always using the info from the first row in the quotes table. 

Example:

So if I am making a quote for John Doe the test run for the formula says that it is returning John Doe and lets just say that on the Quotes table he is row 400. When the PDF is generated and the field is filled on the document, it is not John's name that shows up but instead Brad Pitt shows up which is row 1 of the quotes table. 

This same thing happens whether it is row 400 or row 10. Always Brad Pitt...

(No I dont know Brad Pitt)

Solved Solved
0 2 99
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

**Update** After finding out it only happens on my login at my computer I cleared my browser's cache and it now works!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

**UPDATE** It looks like the only time that this problem occurs is when I do it from my login and it does not happen when my salespeople update a quote. 

**Update** After finding out it only happens on my login at my computer I cleared my browser's cache and it now works!

Top Labels in this Space