PDF Generation is broken again

PDF Generation is broken again

This happened last year for a few weeks

The PDF files is never created. No errors on the log.

Only ever works with very small PDFs

0 10 348
10 REPLIES 10

Working on my side with HTML templates

Thst's good for you.

But there's a problem with Google since it worked yesterday!

But it's still a problem "System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> ExceptionHandlerFramework.CustomerFacingException: Error: Data table 'Tabl Name' is not accessible due to: The service is currently unavailable"

This is a bug of some sort

That sounds like an issue connecting to the table's data source, which would have nothing to do with the PDF generation services. Where did this error come from?

The error in in the AppSheet logs

I am having a similar issue generating PDF files. My Error is show below:

Data table 'PDF Docs' is not accessible due to: The service drive has thrown an exception. HttpStatusCode is BadRequest. OAuth token was passed in the query parameter. Please send it in Authorization header instead.: Message[OAuth token was passed in the query parameter. Please send it in Authorization header instead.] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global].

This just started today after I made an edit in an unrelated area of the system.

****UPDATE!**** After further digging I found that it is actually creating the PDF form when asked but still throwing the error. I re-sync and it is there. Not sure how this is happening.

***UPDATE!*** Came in today after my day off yesterday and there is no longer an error or any issues at all. Not sure if there was something wrong with the connection between Appsheet and Google Drive/Docs but it looks like it is taken care of now.

Yes, it worked last night.

But it's broken again! Today No error was reported but the BOts just haven't created the PDF

The Google services are very flaky at the moment. What's happening Google?

It's so unstable.

RSR
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Hi!

I also having this issue, but with a table that is using a Google Drive Folder to connect to files.

Same problem

Top Labels in this Space