PDF Template Help with multi row PDF

Hi! I'm struggling with formatting a PDF template. I'm attempting to create a multirow PDF that groups each row in its own square for printing labels. I know I'm missing an expression but I haven't been able to figure it out using other posts. I've included the template I was attempting to use . Instead of it populating each square with a row, it lists them all in that first square. The data has its own table so there's no need for sorting or filtering. Thank you!

current templatecurrent template

0 3 1,132
3 REPLIES 3

You may want to mention if 

1. Are you necessarily wanting the physical format of those labels exactly as in your post sample , meaning side by side 2 and vertical 3 ( total 6)
  2. or are the number of labels flexible, meaning not restricted to 6 as shown in the template
  3. If you wish to have flexible number of labels in the report, the label size to PDF paper size needs to be precisely adjusted so that there are no labels split between 2 pages. This could be a bit of trial and error effort.

Generally if you take the START and END statements outside the cell and other fields inside the cell, the contents will repeat in one records in each cell one below the other.

So something like 

<<START: Label List[VIN]>>

<<Last 6>>

<<Date Purchased>>

etc.

<<END>>

For some weird reason when I did the <<start>> above the table and <<end>> below, it only populated the first and last square on the left side, then created more pages with a random one on the second page. 😅  But they were in their own separate boxes!

As for the clarifications, I do want the exact dimensions of this table so they line up with the labels we use. Sometimes we will only need to print 2 labels, sometimes 6, but they will need to be evenly spaced in this table. with no extra pages. We are using sheet style labels, so the line up is important.

@NorthstateAutoB wrote:

As for the clarifications, I do want the exact dimensions of this table so they line up with the labels we use. Sometimes we will only need to print 2 labels, sometimes 6,

The above is not very easy in AppSheet.  

@NorthstateAutoB wrote:

For some weird reason when I did the <<start>> above the table and <<end>> below, it only populated the first and last square on the left side, then created more pages with a random one on the second page. :grinning_face_with_sweat:  But they were in their own separate boxes!

For this only have one cell in the template. It will automatically created as many cells as there are records in the START statement. The template needs to be simply something like below, with just a single cell.

<<START: Label List[VIN]>>

<<Last 6>>

<<Date Purchased>>

etc.

<<END>>

Top Labels in this Space