PDF generator can't show full data

Hi there, I am facing an issue with PDF Generator (using bot). i wanna make something like Purchase order generator app. and the item details (quantity, unit, price, and 3 spesific item) won't show fully in PDF.???

Actually it was showed but IDK now is gone..

and i wanna ask 1 more. why all the item details just show 4 firstly collum??

BTW the detail_transaksi is inside Transaksi.... the item details is in detail_transaksi

Locoti_1-1702379560101.png

it should be that item detail.. this is my template 

Locoti_2-1702379638175.png

Locoti_3-1702380176273.png

Sorry my english is not good

0 6 260
6 REPLIES 6

When you are trying to save the parent and child records at the same time, the child records are not yet saved when the Bot is triggered. You can test this if you trigger the bot (update) from the parent when they are all first saved.

Thank you very much Sir. so i have to saved the child record first then save the parent?? how do i know that the child saved first?? or where modifications that i have to do? 

to be honest, my english is not good. perhaps there is keyword or youtube link that i can learn it๐Ÿ˜Š  because i just try in app-mini version and there is no change. thank you very much Sir

I already change the trigger to the child record and keep the parent record data for the pdf..

Locoti_2-1702565402722.png (this is the trigger - i change)

Locoti_3-1702565437595.png (this is the output - no change)

Hola mi amigo, yo hablo espaรฑol, no se que idioma hablas pero si gustas te puedo apoyar, claro si hablas espaรฑol, tuve muchos detalles cuando empece con appsheet pero ya fui aprendiendo poco a poco y lo de los reportes es complicado pero cuando ya le entiendes se facilita

It Solved. thank you

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space