PDF not formatted correctly

Hi everyone, I have been trying many ways to get my PDF formatting correct tried both in Google Doc and Microsoft Word (.docx) but still showing undesirable result. For instance, I have set my formatting in Google Doc to have all the necessary page break and margin but once it converts to PDF, the format will be not as intended. Screenshot as following:

The end of the items will be very close to the border of the pageThe end of the items will be very close to the border of the page

I have set the margin directly in my Google Doc as Top, Bottom, Left, Right: 1, 1, 1, 1 and spacing single.

Can anyone assist with this matter? I have also referred to Troubleshooting Create and Save a File but I'm still having this problem.

Thank you everyone!

0 2 170
2 REPLIES 2

If you mean "can you control when the PDF wraps onto the next page" then the answer is no. 

Ahem ๐Ÿ˜

Re: I'm looking for dificult template use cases! - Google Cloud Community

@SkrOYC wrote:

How can you add page break at will?

CSS makes it easy.

There is a property that can be added to any html tag.

You can make it add a page break before or after a certain tag, for example before tables, titles, paragraphs, images, etc.

This way you could make a paginated report where each Title is on a new page and at the top of it

An example of this is on my Part 1 post explaining the usage of HTML/CSS as templates:

Part 1 - Almost pixel perfect pdf reports from aut... - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space