PDF of filtered rows in a report

Dear community,

I have an app for my tutorial.

There are several tables in this app. In particular we have:
Enrolment table with a ref field “Program”
Program table
Course table
Course in Program table with ref fields of program and course (Program and Course have many to many relationship)

I want to filter the courses in a program for an enrolment. Works fine with the following formula for a virtual column called Curriculum in Enrolment table: Filter(“Course in Program”, [Program]=[_THISROW].[Program])

Next I want to print the entire rows of Course in Program table corresponding to the filtered keys in a report. Unfortunately when I put <<Curriculum>> in the google docs template for my report it only prints the keys in the list Curriculum instead of the entire row from Course in Program.

How can I print entire row using the filtered keys (or selected columns of the rows corresponding to the filtered keys)?

Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
1 2 302
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately, you can’t just reference the List column to print out all of the related rows.

In your template, you will need to create a formatted table and then use a START/END function to print out all of the desired columns. See the example below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately, you can’t just reference the List column to print out all of the related rows.

In your template, you will need to create a formatted table and then use a START/END function to print out all of the desired columns. See the example below.

Thank you for the help

Top Labels in this Space