Parent & Children Notifications

CT
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I currently have notifications that fire for when a new parent is created as well as when a new child is created. So what happens is that when a new parent is created, a notification is sent for the newly created parent as well as for each child that is added to the parent initially.

However, I only want one notification to fire for a brand new parent and I only want notifications to fire for new children once the parent record already exists in the table. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 3 139
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi.

I asume you are using bots. So... create a virtual column (to ur parent table) as a filter where it count the number of lines for each child record on it. So when it counts "1"  it triggers the notification for the newly child record, but if its more, then nothing happen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Please share the config to understand more what is happening

Hi.

I asume you are using bots. So... create a virtual column (to ur parent table) as a filter where it count the number of lines for each child record on it. So when it counts "1"  it triggers the notification for the newly child record, but if its more, then nothing happen.

This worked. Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space