Passing values between table

Hi, I having issue on creating record between table, please advise if any possibility to make it work. Let say I have table_1 for job records, table_2 for appointments records related to table_1 and table_2 related to table_3 for the date index. If I create relate record for appointments on each job records there is no issue at all, but within table_1 "Detail View" how can I let user to pick the date from table_3 "Table View" then pass selected date with table_1 each id to table_2 for create appointment records. Now I can pass the "date" value to create appointment by table_3 action button, but the appointment record will missing the table_1 id. ( Note: When create new appointment, I can select the date value by dropdown from the related table_3, but this isn't I am looking for, it is limited view instead of view full table, user won't able to check current appointments on each date.) It is difficult to pass values across these table, please share if you guys have a better approach or else. And forgive me for these poor English. Thank You 

0 0 83
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space