PayStub Automatic Generator

Team,

I want to generate automatically paystubs on a weekly basis for active employees. Employee table [Status] column has value for "Active" and "Terminated" employees

Automated process runs on daily basis.

Please note Pay_Week_Date value is generated by  (TODAY() - WEEKDAY(TODAY()) + 2) 

I want to make sure automation process does not create duplicate paystubs in PayRole table. By validating PayRole table by comparing [EMP_ID] and [Pay_Week_Date]. 

Scheme for  two Tables:

Employees Table: 

SM_LEARN_0-1673119880806.png

PayRole Table:

SM_LEARN_2-1673121613033.png

I am not sure how write the validation process, any help is highly appreciated.

Regards.

0 2 200
2 REPLIES 2

Is it a ForEveryRow Bot on the employee table? You'd need to include a condition on the Event, with a NOT( IN(...) ) expression to compare each employee to the payroll table for that week.

To avoid duplicates in your PayRole table, you could add a check in your automation process to compare the EMP_ID and Pay_Week_Date values with the existing records in the PayRole table. If a record already exists for a particular employee and pay period, the automation process could skip generating a new paystub for that employee.
Another option would be to use a pay stub creator that automatically checks for duplicates before generating a new paystub. This way, you can be confident that each employee will only have one paystub creator for each pay period without manually validating the PayRole table each time. Hope this helps!

Top Labels in this Space