Photo's taken on Mobile device not displaying until after a manual / background sync is activated

Hi - Multiple users are reporting over the last few months photo's taken via their own mobile device are not displaying when they first take their photos and save the entry. I have been able to recreate the issue on my mobile device and it appears to fix itself once a manual "Sync" is done or a background sync activates, though any new photo's added post that sync will not display correct until the app is synced again. Appreciate if anyone knows why this appears to be happening or what setting to check? I don't recall this ever being an issue until recently so not too sure where to start looking.

Robert_Tooze_0-1698715098958.jpeg Robert_Tooze_1-1698716038795.jpeg

0 3 149
3 REPLIES 3

Is this happening with iOS, Android or both?

The reports I have are iOS based and my testing is on iOS. I will try and locate an Andriod user who uses this functionality in the App to see if they have also experienced the issue.

I am having the exact same issue. As far as I can tell, it is only happening with IOS.  Also, the photo displays properly in a form, just not in any other views (until the sync happens)  

Top Labels in this Space